Michelli Weighing & Measurement
- Measurement Standards Laboratory
- Calibrates and Repairs Measuring Equipment
- Performs Precision Inspection
- Certifies Cleanroom Environments
- Consults on ISO9001, ISO/IEC 17025:2000 and ANSI/NCSL Z540.3, and International Regulatory Compliance
Barbara Tzur** – President
Richard Jones, Sr. – Laboratory Supervisor
Silivario Torres – Quality Engineer
Number of Employees: 9
Scientific and Engineering Personnel: 4
Building Space: 2,000 square feet
Brylen Technologies was founded in 1985. From the beginning we have met the most rigorous standards and regulatory requirements, while providing the calibration, inspection and cleanroom support service our customers need at competitive prices.
Brylen is accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2005, ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994.
Brylen has been approved as a supplier of calibration and inspection services by hundreds of manufacturers. Please contact us about your specific requirements.
View our certification and scope or visit the ACLASS website.